Hello my friends, are you succeeding with your healthy eating habits and, if you are, is it helping you work toward or maintain a reasonable weight?
I am curious as to what your HEALTHY EATING and EXERCISE plans are? I would love to know:
- Have you already chosen a diet? If so, what criteria did you use to make your decision?
- How long have you been on the diet for and how much weight have you lost so far?
- What do you put your success down to - is it the diet itself – is it fairly flexible in it’s eating plans and therefore easy to follow?
- Have you set yourself goals? If so, are they time related or weight related or are they maybe personal goals such as you want to look good for a special event coming up?
- Are there any things about your chosen diet that you are finding hard to do?
- Have you included any exercise in your routine? If yes, what routine have you planned and are you finding it easy to fit into your daily schedule?
- Have you any support while you’ve been changing your eating and exercise behaviours? Does your support come from a diet related group or friends and family?
- Has anybody tried to sabotage your efforts to lose weight – and I include you yourself in that question
- Last but not least, if you don’t mind sharing, can I ask also how much weight you want to lose?
I really believe that your comments will prove useful and encouraging to those who need to lose weight for health reasons as well as those who just want to lose a few pounds, so, as they say, give generously (of your time and comments) and I will do the rest.
PS Don’t forget to pay a visit to http://www.easiestwaylose10pounds.com you will find a forum on the site where you can follow the progress of the article.
Please post your answers and comments using the form below and thank you, thank you, thank you (in anticipation of your kindness)
Catch up soon